The global B2C e-commerce country report shows a brief display of the state of e-commerce in the world. This study contains trends, facts and figures and offers insights into the global e-commerce market.
Topics en domain
- The study is split into 10 chapters
- Introduces: “the world”
- Global e-commerce explained
- Case Study: New Retail
- Case Study: Global eRetail Events
- Study per continent
Did you know?
- 43 countries analyzed
- Total e-commerce growth rate is 66.4%
- Global B2C e-commerce sales to hit $2.1 trillion in 2018
- Desktop & mobile devices are used equally for Internet use
- Consumer still prefer to buy most products in-store
- North American internet penetration to reach 90% in 2018
- China is the most popular online shopping destination globally
Don’t hesitate to visite the e-commerce wiki for more information concerning this country study en lots more by pressing this next button.I want to know more about this country report!
This study was delivered by E-commerce Wiki