Some information before you subscribe.
- The SafeShops Awards are an initiative of SafeShops.be. SafeShops.be is a fast-growing e-commerce association which promotes online shopping in Belgium. Our goal is to increase the confidence of consumers, businesses and governments in e-commerce and thus boosting e-commerce in Belgium.
- Therefore, we can reject webshops to participate whom are not compliant with the Belgian Law. Need some help? Demand your SafeShops.be quality label.
- You have to submit your webshop before March 15th, 2021. On the 22nd of February the first nominees will be announced. Read to rules of participation very carefully.
- If you’re nominated in the category ‘small’ or ‘medium’ you should be able to send out a questionnaire to your clients. After a period of 2 months you should have gathered a minimum of responses. This minimum is necessary to ensure a representative result. We strongly recommend you to “push” your customers to fill in the survey. You could work with incentives for example. SafeShops.be can help you with that.
- WHY5Research will do the fieldwork for the webshops nominated in the category “big“.
- Last but not least, make sure to be present at the Award show on October 7th, 2021. If you’re a winner but not present, the award will be given to the next one in line.